Is your stash of silver glass put away because you don't know what to do with them? Ever wonder what base glass to use with some of the silver glass? Want to know what effects you are supposed to be able to obtain with Double Helix Aurae or Reichenbach 104 Silver Brown (as well as many others)? Love to have some tips one how to work them? SE4 is loaded with information that will help!
- 80 pages plus cover
- over 200 beads with description
- list of silver glass by manufacturers
- index for each silver glass used in the booklet
- step-by-step instruction on striking silver glass with photos
- step-by-step instruction on reducing silver glass with photos
- please note that this eBook does not contain any beads made with Ekho
This booklet is a compilation of the exchange beads submitted for SE4 – Fourth Silver Color How To and Exchange - on Lampwork, etc. forum. There are over 200 beads with description. Each bead is accompanied by the recipe of the glasses used and some have detailed step-by-step description of how the bead was made (the level of detail is based on how much information the original beadmaker shared.) It is for viewing on your computer. You may also print one (1) copy for your personal use. Please make sure you have high-speed internet connection.
Instant download for $19.00
SE4 is also available as a print-on-demand, spiral-bound book at lulu.com for $48.00 plus shipping, click here for details.